Greetings Everyone! I haven’t posted for a while, but guess what kids? We are up to Ninety Tonyisms now! We are only eleven away from 101! Let’s hit this hard and bring it home in the next couple of weeks. Who has number Ninety-One?
By the way when we get to 101 I’m going to be asking for guest bloggers who can do a blog on their favorite Tonyism, so be thinking what yours is.
75. Think I ripped my pants!
76. If you need one, take a break. Look at me, I’m taking a break, what the hell, life is good, I’m the leader, I can do whatever I want. But when you’re back, you’re back with a vengeance!
77. Chest shoulders tris – Chest shoulders tris – Chest shoulders tris ….
78. They’re still going, I feel embarrassed, and I’m standin’ around talking.
79. Information is power and with power there is change and change is good.
80. 12 to funfteen, fifteen, I had a little accent there, I don’t know what that was.
81. Thanks why I work out, to drink the recovery drink
82. You can’t go on your knees on these “sorry”.
83. It matters that you feel the last three, it matters that you feel the first three.
84. Turn off the mind or all the junk that’s gonna’ get in your way cause’ it’s time to get intense.
85. Don’t stop breathin’. You stop, you die.
86. What was 1 is now 2, what was 3 is now 4, what was 7, (pause) well you’ll get it.
87. They’re programed man, I’ve got them all programed.
88. I did 28, my ego wanted to do 30, but I knew that my form was going to go south.
89. I’m feelin’ a little dizzy, lil’ nauseous. I don’t like I that much, unless I’m Carl Dikeler. Jonny intense like nobodies bidness’.
90. That’s the face of a girl that’s workin’ hard.